Hair Growth Stimulator #1 | The Green Giant
- Power-packed with Vitamins A, B2, B3, B6, C, E, & K
- Fights inflammation
- Helps with collagen production
- Keeps skin hydrated & tightens pores
- Contains high doses of chlorophyll
- Rich source of calcium and magnesium, which boost the immune system and help regulate blood pressure
- Helps clear and protect the arteries, heart, and lungs
- Clears the body of excess mucus
- Promotes hair growth
- Cleanses the kidneys
- Soothes and cleans the entire digestive tract
- Prevents anemia
- Deepens feelings of relaxation
Boost Your Hair Growth With These Spinach-liscious Juice Recipes:
- Body Glow
- The Great Green Happiness Maker(our saturday morning green juice)
- Sweet Green Goddess (in the gorgeous photo here on the right:)
Hair Growth Stimulator #2 | The Master Hair Cleanse
My first fast was a master cleanse in 2001. For 21 days I drank a gallon of the master cleanse, plain water and fruit juices.
At the time, I was afraid all vegetable juices would taste like a V8…and I didn't like V8's.
I prayed to God — that if She ever let me finish that fast, I would never do another one.
Well, I never did another master cleanse — at least not by drinking a gallon of it a day.
I created this recipe for hair, after a case of dandruff took up residence in my kids' hair. They were learning to swim and it happened to be in the winter months, at an indoor facility. Hair cleansing and conditioning had to be simple, effective, and good.
Luckily no one caught the flu.
Whose idea was that anyway?
The girls love making honey water to rinse their hair immediately after getting out of the pool. So, I added additional honey, water, castor oil, and lemon juice (for scent). I had a lot of molasses for some reason, so I added some of that and opened the refrigerator to see if something else jumped out at me.
Except the castor oil…which was actually in the pantry, but I digress.
It was Super Bowl Weekend 2014, my hair was done, and salsa making was underway. I had peppers, onions, garlic, cilantro, and tomatoes all over the place.
I Googled those ingredients with hair growth and found quite a bit on cayenne pepper (and onions, garlic and tomatoes – now I'm hungry).
Many naturalistas swear by green, yellow, and red bell pepper (along with onion and garlic juice), as supercharging their hair growth.
Peppers are an All-Natural Hair, Nail & Skin Vitamin
I didn't find any sources to support many of the things I've seen and heard about cayenne pepper…so I'm gonna leave this one to the experts…YOU!
Let me know in the comments…
Has cayenne pepper (powder, extract, oil, etc.) helped your hair grow?
Master Hair Cleanse Recipe
The Master Hair Cleanse is very hydrating, and wonderful to use as a pre-poo or rinse. You will need:
- cayenne pepper (fresh, dried, or powder)
- fresh lemon juice or lemon essential oil – 6 drops
- Optional: castor oil
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons honey1
- 1 tsp molasses
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper powder (if using fresh peppers, use 3 chopped)
- 1 tsp lemon juice (may use lemon essential oil - 6 drops)
- Optional: 1 tsp castor oil
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add honey and molasses.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add cayenne pepper.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Strain peppers from the water.
- Add lemon juice.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before applying.
- I love castor oil in this recipe, but you can leave it out. It works even better oil-free!
Great Recipes I Found Along The Way…
This Week's Hair Growth Activities
Test at least one of the Hair Growth Stimulators
If Cayenne Pepper has helped your hair grow, let us know in the comments!
Keep practicing one relaxation exercise for a MAXIMUM of 10 minutes a day
Hair Goal(s) Check: remember the goal(s) you set at the beginning of the challenge? Pull them out and answer the following questions:How close are you to reaching your goal? What's working?What changes do you still need to make? When will you make them?What part of your hair regimen can be simplified?
Links From This Post:
- Spinach is power-packed with Vitamins A, B2, B3, B6
- It cleanses the kidneys
- The Body Glow Juice Recipe & Video
- The Great Green Happiness Maker Video
- Silly pool – includes DIY Whipped Apricot Shea Butter Recipe
- Super Bowl Weekend
Happy Hair Growth!
cayenne pepper, hair growth, natural hair vitamin